Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Sunday 15 November 2015

Gaming Tomorrow?

Hot on the heels of last week's WI photo shoot I had planned a Great War Chain of Command game tomorrow, however Dave and myself have had a busy week and weekend so I for one have not been able to mug up on the rules. Therefore tomorrow it will just be a case of throwing down some toys and having a bash with good old Bolt Action again, stand by for a report and pics later in the week.

Part of my week involved finishing off a couple of commissions, some late 17th C British cavalry and some FIW French (pic of these below)




Officers by Front Rank others by Redoubt, recipient will add flags and base them.

TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Gordon, white is such a pain to paint. It's good to know that looks OK to folk.

      Delete
  2. Lovely French I have some waiting on the painting pile so this is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Matt, the purpose of my blog is to log what I have done and hopefully inspire others, it's pleasing to hear I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed, Phil. Mounted officer is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, Alec's clean and precise sculpting certainly helps as well.

      Delete