Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas In The Trenches

Well I did not think I would be posting again this year with all my painting equipment put away for Christmas and what have you. However I did not need  paint to do this

An Ironclad Miniatures trench section with overhead cover added, corrugated craft card with Miliput sandbags to hold it in place, underneath I added a dugout entrance with a gas curtain. This together with a couple more pieces are now primed ready to paint for our next Great War bash in the New Year.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Christmas in the trenches,eh? Beats Christmas in the workhouse anyway! Nice piece, look forward to over running it in January!

    ReplyDelete